American Mortgage Processing Services proudly serves the following states:
Colorado (CO) ★ Delaware (DE) ★ Florida (FL) ★ Louisiana (LA) ★ Massachusetts (MA) ★ Michigan (MI) ★ New Jersey (NJ) ★ Pennsylvania (PA) ★ Texas (TX) ★ Virginia (VA)
Complete Mortgage Loan Processing Services
We are licensed with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and in States in which we operate.
Increase Your Income
Cutting in-house staffing expenses such as training, benefits, supplies, and office space will help save you time and money.
We provide superior service and a seamless experience for the Broker, Borrower, and Lender, offering clear communications in processing mortgage loans from start to finish.
Our Pennsylvania-based business was established in 2011 and employs skilled American mortgage processors and a management team to serve your mortgage processing outsourcing needs.
Flexible Mortgage Processing Options
We can support the various file formats used across the mortgage industry and can easily work with the mortgage software system of your choice. Need a little support or a lot? We will meet you where you are.
80+ Years of Experience
Our management team has a comprehensive knowledge base in mortgage loan processing, with over 80 combined years of experience in the mortgage banking industry.
Third-Party Mortgage Loan Processing
American Mortgage Processing Services (AMPS) understands the specific demands of being a mortgage Broker. From building client relationships to analyzing market trends to negotiating deals, the last thing you want to do is waste time filling out forms and filing paperwork. Devoting precious time to processing mortgage loans cuts into your bottom line. This is why we have dedicated our business to providing professional, top-notch mortgage processing services to clients like you.
Why Go With Mortgage Processing Outsourcing?
Well, consider the following benefits. As a Broker, mortgage processing outsourcing can help you:
- Save time on tedious mortgage processing details and administrative tasks
- Save money by eliminating your mortgage loan processing staffing needs
- Increase your company’s profitability
- Get mortgage loan processing expertise that is in compliance with all industry requirements and regulations
Mortgage Processing Done Right
With extensive experience and knowledge of mortgage loan processing, our experienced processors at AMPS know the mortgage process like the back of their hand. Each mortgage processor provides an unparalleled level of service, providing prompt and accurate processing of your files, including submission to the investor’s underwriters, clearing of all mortgage processing conditions, arranging the closing, performing the post-closing of the file, and more.
Located in Langhorne, PA, you can think of us as your back-office mortgage processing team who is just a phone call away!
Our Mortgage Processing Benefits
- Being assigned a dedicated mortgage loan processor who is responsible for your mortgage files
- Each mortgage processor has sound processing knowledge, experience, and expertise in the mortgage industry
- Our mortgage processors can accommodate all loan types, including Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, Non-QM, and more
- To support your needs, our state-of-the-art mortgage loan processing technology can work in any brokerage system
- Our US-based team of mortgage processors provide uncompromising superior customer service. In fact, if you call during business hours, you will always get a live person to speak with
How Are Our Mortgage
Processing Services Different?
- We act as your personal mortgage processing department, just like an extension of your own team
- When we answer incoming calls, we simply identify ourselves as the mortgage processing department, just as though we are part of your business. This creates a familiar and seamless experience for the Borrower every time
- We treat your Borrower with care, respect, and professionalism at all times